BCCI announced prize money details of the DLF Indian Premier League (IPL). Total prize money for this prestigious 20-20 tournament is Rs 20 crore. Lalit Modi, chairman of the Indian Premier League announced the details of prize money.
Indian Premier League Prize money details:
2. Runners-up – Rs 1.2 crore.
3. Losing semi-finalists – Rs 1.2 crore.
4. Fifth placed team – Rs 80 lakh.
5. Sixth placed team – Rs 70 lakh.
6. Seventh placed team – Rs 50 lakh.
7. Last placed team – Rs 40 lakh.
IPL News: Andrew Flintoff is curious on IPL:
Indian Premier League franchisees are not promoting IPL tourney as aggressively as I expected from them. They are just behaving like business men but not as passionate sports lovers. If they are not passionate enough, IPL will become a big failure story.
Please share your opinion on the lack of passion by IPL team owners.
- IPL Team analysis: Kolkata Night Riders
- Indian Premier League cricket first round auction results
- Indian Premier League news
- Second league of auction on March 11
- Legends to select Player of Indian Premier League
- DLF IPL Cricket auction: second and third rounds
- Indian Premier League auction results: Fourth round